- Manufactured for smoke or dried deli products.
- Excellent permeability for smoke penetration and moisture evaporation.
- Ideal for bologna, salami and summer sausage.
- Special inner coating.
- Allows ready release of casings from meat surface after processing.
- Ideal for boneless hams and products where casing is removed before slicing or packaging.
- Inner surface is treated.
- Casings adhere to surface of the product.
- Ideal for dry sausages and products that are sliced with casings attached.
- Summer sausage
- Lunch meats
- Includes 10 pieces, 20″ long.
- For the sausage enthusiast.
|Meat cling 42||164mm|
Custom printing up to 5 colors front and back is available for all DeWied fibrous casings. DeWied can produce sizes according to customer requirements given adequate volume commitments.
- Cut pieces
- Cut and tied
- Cut and safety tied
- Cut and clipped
Preparation & Storage
How to Use
- Soak in water before using to provide adequate flexibility and increased breakage resistance during stuffing.
- Soak a minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 8 hours in water at 80º–100º F (27º–38º C).
- Soak shirred casings approximately 1 hour in water at 80º–100º F (27º–38º C).
Storage and Handling
- Store in cool, dry place away from steam pipes, hot storage areas or direct sunlight.
- Best storage temperatures are 40º–75º F (4º–24º C).
- Keep sealed in original containers until ready to use.
- Keep stock fresh by using oldest stock first.
- Store containers with shipping label showing.