- For all types of production.
Non-transferable colors and stripes
- For product identification and to ensure full peeling.
- For color transfer.
- For optimum production and peelability.
- Available with either closed or open end.
- Skinless wieners
- Skinless dinner sausage
- Mexican chorizo
- For producing skinless sausages with automated equipment.
- Permits smoke penetration.
- Has excellent mechanical properties and superior peeling characteristics.
- Packed into impermeable caddies (typically 50 sticks each) covered with protective plastic film and placed in carton boxes (4, 6 or 8 caddies each).
- Available in clear, non-transferable colors and stripes, and peeling treatments (regular, fast and super-fast peel).
Cellulose casings are packed with a predetermined relative humidity into impermeable caddies (typically 50 sticks each), and the caddies covered with protective plastic film are placed into a carton box (4, 6 or 8 caddies each).
Casing Put Ups
- Master Cases
Preparation & Storage
How to Use
- Store cellulose casings in a place where relative humidity is 60–70% and temperature is 60º–75º F (15.5º–23.88º C).
- Never leave open cartons unprotected — cover caddies with protective plastic film to prevent loss of humidity.
- Casings, when dried, become fragile and brittle, perform poorly during stuffing and generate unusual breakage.